Dornenburg Kallenbach Advertising (DKA), a full-service advertising and marketing communications agency, is continually seeking talented, Graphic/Web Designer’s to manage and craft websites and print materials.
Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, website development experience, and must be able to get up to speed quickly. This position coordinates with the Creative Director and Design Department to ensure consistency in voice and message.
- Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills, and can apply them to both print and web
- Highly proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to understand a target audience and deliver cutting edge creative from concept to completion
- Passionate worker with a sense of humor and the desire to make an impact in a team oriented environment
- Exceptional understanding of typography and design hierarchy
- Good communication skills including the ability to present concepts and design reasoning
- Experience working with CMS platforms, including WordPress
- Experience with utilizing Social Media for marketing and branding
- Strong XHTML/CSS3 skills
- Ability to understand and edit PHP of third-party website software (i.e., WordPress themes and plug-ins)
- Ability to learn new applications and tools quickly
- Have principle knowledge of SEO
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Marketing/Communications industry as a Designer
- Minimum 2+ years of web development experience
- Maintain existing websites
- Conceptualize custom websites
- Effectively write code in a clean, structured, easily maintainable format
- Conceptualize and design engaging print materials
- Utilize storyboarding when appropriate
- Conceptualize and design effective branding campaigns
DKA offers a competitive salary and a full list of benefits including: health, 401(k) and dental coverage. We are a fun and creative group with a passion for excellence and ingenuity.
Local candidates only. To apply, send resume and portfolio (PDF and/or web link) to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.